- My favorite place to be is next to my wife Krista.
- Favorite geographic location, river bank in Eddget, Michigan - hunting, trapping, boating, snowmobiling, etc. My great grandpa Hildinger established this piece of American dream in 1901.
- Favorite comfort zone - Serving/working for God’s family, advancing His kingdom! Family, family, family!!!
- I am an introvert who enjoys McDonalds and helping people feel loved and included
- You might find me reading a technology blog or listening to a technology podcast.
- Our family consists of 4 humans, 1 dog, and 1 pop-up camper.
Worship Ministry & communications
- I love walking and being out in nature. Trees and water are two of my most favorite things.
- The sky, sunsets, stars, clouds, rainbows; God’s masterpieces are absolutely breathtaking and they remind me of how infinitely great He is!
- I enjoy spending time with friends and family doing whatever. Quality time is my love language.