Children's & Family Ministry
- I love to laugh, hang out with, and play board/card games with people.
- In my free time you can probably find me either at a coffee shop or in my hammock with a friend or reading a good book.
- I am passionate about seeing all generations come together to love, disciple, and worship together in the name of Jesus.
Dr. David Kessler
- I will never be married to Leah long enough.
- My happy place is on a motorcycle cruising in the Kansas sun.
- My life aim is to invite people to serve and follow Jesus with me.
- My favorite place to be is next to my wife Krista.
- Favorite geographic location, river bank in Eddget, Michigan - hunting, trapping, boating, snowmobiling, etc. My great grandpa Hildinger established this piece of American dream in 1901.
- Favorite comfort zone - Serving/working for God’s family, advancing His kingdom! Family, family, family!!!
- I am an introvert who enjoys McDonalds and helping people feel loved and included
- You might find me reading a technology blog or listening to a technology podcast.
- Our family consists of 4 humans, 1 dog, and 1 pop-up camper.
Student & Family Ministry
- I could never eat enough mac & cheese, drink enough hot cocoa, or see Lilo & Stitch too many times.
- I love adventures! Experienced through books, movies & shows, or good times with friends. . . every moment is an adventure!
- My heart is to see students connected in relationships that foster growth in discipleship and fellowship!
Worship Ministry & communications
- I love walking and being out in nature. Trees and water are two of my most favorite things.
- The sky, sunsets, stars, clouds, rainbows; God’s masterpieces are absolutely breathtaking and they remind me of how infinitely great He is!
- I enjoy spending time with friends and family doing whatever. Quality time is my love language.