At McPherson Free Methodist Church we are passionate about following the command of Jesus to, "go and make disciples". What is a Discipling Team? A Discipling Team is a group of 3 or 4 people of the same gender who pour into one another's lives with mutual accountability and spiritual guidance.
- Mutual accountability is intentionally coming together to discuss God in daily life. With mutual accountability Discipling Teams support one another on their journey with Jesus by giving an account of their daily walk.
- Spiritual guidance is listening to one another and to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. By reflecting on what is said, wisdom is gained.
In a Disciple Team you will find:
- 3 to 4 people of the same gender meeting together
- Seeking the Holy Spirit and mutual guidance
- Meeting at least once a month
- Deep spiritual conversations