The Lord's Prayer
"Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen."
Questions for Reflection/Discussion
- Pastor talked about the path to and from the cross. What does that mean to you now?
- Do you remember the first time you took communion? What stands out to you about that event?
- Think about the communion story. What is your favorite part of the story?
- Take time to think about or share why communion is important to you.
- People come to communion with different emotions. Right now are you: excited, fearful, exhausted, reflective, or angry? Is it something different that you are feeling? Why do you think that is?
- Scripture for reflection: Matt 26:17-30 1Cor 11: 23-32 John 6:53-58 1 Peter 3:18 Isaiah 53:5 1Cor 10:17
Upload a picture of you and anyone else with you at the communion table and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org OR look for the post on the church facebook page asking for your photo www.facebook.com/macfmc.org